- Euronutra is an European biotechnical company active in research, development, manufacturing and marketing of reliable natural bioactive Mediterranean ingredients.
- Euronutra’s team has an expertise in Manufacturing & Technology, Regulatory Affairs and Business Development areas and in the fields of Health & Nutrition, Pharma and Cosmetics of more than 25 years.
- Our team is the worldwide pioneer manufacturing in D-Pinitol & D-Chiro-inositol, natural syrups and dietary fibers from carob.
- Our proprietary technology and processes (proprietary development from Engineering to final construction) provide a natural production of healthy ingredients at the highest quality.
- We provide solutions to our customers in Health & Nutrition, Pharma and Cosmetic for enhancing their healthy offerings with tailor-made functional ingredients.
- A cutting-edge factory located in the heart of the Mediterranean area in Spain giving you the best of the healthy Mediterranean diet.
THE COMPANY: HISTORY IN DETAIL
- Euronutra was set up in 2007, in Malaga, with the aim of industrially developing a technology for manufacturing active ingredients from natural resources in a technical and economical feasibility way, the outcome of a research project directed and developed by a expertise team in the field of Manufacturing & Technology, Regulatory Affairs and Business Development areas.
- Our vision is to be the long-term strategic partner of a wide range of own European innovative bioactive ingredients for our customers, helping them to improve their portfolio of new and trusted healthy solutions.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT:
Integrity, Leadership, Passion and Attention to detail provide the platform for everything we do
- Taking care of you. Euronutra has a thorough knowledge of the commodities market, selecting those varieties leading to a healthy solution with all the guarantees. We work only with Mediterranean raw materials near our facilities in order to avoid losing the properties and features that characterize them.
- Total control of the product from its origin. Euronutra has full control over the production, from the origin of the different raw material till the final process of obtaining healthy solutions. This total control is very important for the quality of our active ingredients. For that, we have been working with local agents for a long time based on a long-term relationship. That degree of control and collaboration with different partners allows us to ensure a constant quality in our healthy solutions.
- High quality demands sustainability Healthy Solutions. With the aim of obtaining the best quality in our healthy solutions, Euronutra works with farmers and cooperatives to promote the best practices in sustainable agriculture: helping them with farming techniques and providing training and tools for environmentally friendly production.
- The most advanced technology. The origin of the different raw materials and production process are very important to the quality of our active ingredients, but the technology used is critical. The exclusive environmentally friendly processing system has been entirely developed by Euronutra over the past 15 years, so thanks to our old knowledge we can create new technologies to ensure the best quality in terms of purity and safety for you and caring for the environment at the same time.
- Cooperation 360º. Euronutra works with local agents and research centers, seeking always the best raw materials to advance in the study of healthy properties of Mediterranean active ingredients. That is why Euronutra works closely with universities and research centers to combine their researches with end customers´ needs
- Keeping all the details. Unlike other cardboard packaging or plastic bags, our packages are customizable to the needs of our end customers by ensuring the durability and quality of the final product. They accomplish FDA and European Pharmacopea standards. We have different capacities to adapt to the needs of our customers.
- Exclusivity: The best service for our customers. We understand health concerns and the high degree of information required to meet the needs of our customers, so we work in an environment of collaboration with all the actors involved in the process, for which we provide the largest support and implementation from our experience. This service is necessary for the total customer satisfaction in a long term relationship.
QUALITY & SAFETY:
Quality assurance is a top priority within Euronutra. All the team of Euronutra is committed to the highest quality standards as it is the key for successful customers. All procedures are part of our quality
manual including our raw materials, the basis of our activity. Each member of Euronutra is fully committed to achieve total quality in products, customer services, operations and human resources.
- DIN EN ISO Certification
Euronutra has been certified according to the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 and DIN EN ISO 14001:2004 since January 2013.
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
The manufacture, filling, packaging and storage of our products are conducted according to the regulations of GMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human
Food/21 CFR Part 111). Thus, Euronutra provides a very high standard of food safety and hygiene during all processing, filling and storage steps.
- FDA Inspection
Euronutra facilities were inspected by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) according to FDA’s 21 Code of Federal Regulations 111 in March 2014. The inspection included manufacturing
operations, HACCP, sanification, cleaning, recall, complaint, training program and procedures. The FDA concluded that the Euronutra facilities are acceptable for manufacturing D-pinitol and D-Chiro-inositol
as active ingredients.
The Euronutra HACCP system is based upon the principles of the HACCP system of Codex Alimentarius (ALI-Norm 93/13, annex. 2, created by FAO/WHO), an internationally accepted standard for food and
Our safety and hygiene system is frequently inspected according to these requirements.