Thanks for contacting us !we will keep in contact
- Euronutra is an European biotechnical company active in research, development, manufacturing and marketing of reliable natural bioactive Mediterranean ingredients.
- Euronutra’s team has expertise in Manufacturing & Technology, Regulatory Affairs and Business Development areas and in the fields of Health & Nutrition, Pharma and Cosmetics of more than 25 years.
- Our team is the worldwide manufacturing pioneer in D-Pinitol &D-Chiro-inositol, natural syrups and dietary fibers from carob.
- Our proprietary technology and processes (proprietary development from Engineering to final construction) provide a natural production of healthy ingredients at a highest quality.
- We provide solutions to our customers in Health & Nutrition, Pharma and Cosmetic industries for enhancing their healthy offerings with tailor made functional ingredients.
- A cutting-edge factory is located in the heart of the Mediterranean area in Spain giving you the best of the healthy Mediterranean diet.
- Our vision is to be the strategic partner for our customers, helping them to improve a healthier way of life.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT:
Integrity, Leadership, Passion and Attention to detail provide the platform for everything we do.
- Taking care of you. Euronutra has a thorough knowledge of the commodities market, selecting those varieties leading to a healthy solution with all the guarantees. We work only with Mediterranean raw materials near our facilities in order to avoid losing the properties and features that characterize them.
- Control over the total product from its origin. Euronutra controls from the origin of the different raw material till the final process of obtaining of healthy solutions because it’s very important to the quality of active ingredients. For that, we have been working with local agents for a long time based in a long-term relationship. That degree of control and collaboration with different partners allows us to ensure a constant quality in our healthy solutions.
- High quality demands sustainability Healthy Solutions. With the intention of obtaining the best quality in our healthy solutions, Euronutra works with farmers and cooperatives to promote the best practices in sustainable agriculture: helping in farming techniques, giving them training and tools for environmentally friendly production.
- The most advanced technology. The origin of the different raw materials and production process are very important to the quality of active ingredients, but the technology used is critical. The exclusive environmentally friendly processing system has been developed entirely by Euronutra over the past 15 years, so thanks to our old knowledge we can create new technologies to ensure the best quality in terms of purity and safety for you caring for the environment.
- Cooperation 360º. Euronutra works with local agents and research centers seeking always the best raw materials and to advance in the study of the healthy properties of the Mediterranean active ingredients. For that, we cooperate closely with universities to coordinate the needs of end customers with the research capacity of these research centers.
- Keeping all the details. Unlike other cardboard packaging using plastic bags, our packages are customizable to the needs of end customers by ensuring the durability and quality of the final product. Our packages accomplish with FDA and European Pharmacopea. We have different capacities to adapt to the needs of our end customers.
- Exclusivity: The best service for our customers. We understand the health concerns and the high degree of information required to meet the needs of end customers, so we work in an environment of collaboration with all actors involved in the process, for which we provide the largest support and implementation from our experience. This service is necessary for total customer satisfaction in a long time relationship.
QUALITY & SAFETY:
- Quality assurance is a top priority within Euronutra. All the team of Euronutra is committed to highest quality standards as it is the key for successful customers. All procedures are part of our quality manual including our raw materials, the basis of our activity. Each member of Euronutra is fully committed to achieve total quality in products, customer services, operations and human resources.
- DIN EN ISO Certification. Euronutra has been certified according to the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9001:2000 and DIN EN ISO 14001:2004 since January 2013.
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). The manufacture, filling, packaging and storage of our products are conducted according to the regulations of GMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice in Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food/21 CFR Part 111). Thus, Euronutra provides a very high standard of food safety and hygiene during all processing, filling and storage steps.
- FDA (Food and Drugs Administration). Euronutra facilities were inspected by the Food and Drug Administration according to FDA’s 21 Code of Federal Regulations 111 in March 2014. The inspection included manufacturing operations, HACCP, sanification, cleaning, recall, complaint, training program and procedures. The FDA concluded that the Euronutra facilities are acceptable for manufacturing D-pinitol and D-chiroinositol as an active ingredients.
- HACCP. The Euronutra HACCP system is based upon the principles of the HACCP system of Codex Alimentarius (ALI-Norm 93/13, annex. 2, created by FAO/WHO), an internationally accepted standard for food and food safety.
Our safety and hygiene system is frequently inspected according to these requirements.